Thursday, October 15, 2009

Switches


About a year ago my friend Pete Milo asked me to do some photos for a new music project he was working on. After the shoot we were looking through some of the photos in Google's photo-editing program Picasa. I accidently clicked on something and it turned the photos into a time-lapse style movie. We started messing around with this feature - throwing more photos I had of Pete in it and adding some music. Eventually the obvious hit us - let's add his song and turn this into a real video. We did a few more shoots but then kind of moved on and never finished it. Today I started to think of this project after seeing a video Ted Mallison made for the Akron band Drummer. So I decided to finish it up and put it on the old YouTube.
It took over 1,000 photos to make this...

No comments: